FLOOR PLAN TOOLS : FLOOR PLAN
Floor Plan Tools : Floor Heating How To : Discount Flooring Seattle
Floor Plan Tools
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- A thing used in an occupation or pursuit
- (tool) instrument: the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- A person used or exploited by another
- (tool) an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- A device or implement, esp. one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function
- (tool) drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
floor plan layout
It is such a powerful tool, because it takes much of the guesswork out of sales and leasing property.
Private Event Planning
Manage Group Dining & Private Events.
Create Contracts, Event Orders, Menus, and Floor Plans.
berry floor laminate
cement floor treatment
suspended floor construction
garage floor tiles reviews
mahogany laminate flooring
minuteman floor scrubber
party floor plans