BACHELOR APARTMENT FLOOR PLAN - FLOOR PLAN
Bachelor Apartment Floor Plan - Cheapest Oak Flooring.
Bachelor Apartment Floor Plan
- An apartment consisting of a single large room serving as bedroom and living room, with a separate bathroom
- A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat (UK), efficiency apartment or bachelor/bachelorette style apartment, is a self-contained, small apartment, which combines living room, bedroom and kitchenette into a single unit, barring a bathroom.
- Bachelor Apartment is a 1931 romance film directed by and starring Lowell Sherman as a womanizing playboy who falls in love with Irene Dunne's character.
- scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
Winner* of five 1960 Academy AwardsA(r), including Best Picture, The Apartment is legendary writer/director Billy Wilder at his scathing, satirical best, and one of "the finest comedies Hollywood has turned out" (Newsweek). C.C. "Bud" Baxter (Jack Lemmon) knows the way to success in business...it's through the door of his apartment! By providing a perfect hideaway for philandering bosses, the ambitious young employee reaps a series of undeserved promotions. But when Bud lends the key to big boss J.D. Sheldrake (Fred MacMurray), he not only advances his career, but his own love life as well. For Sheldrake's mistress is the lovely Fran Kubelik (Shirley MacLaine), elevator girl and angel of Bud's dreams. Convinced that he is the only man for Fran, Bud must makethe most important executive decision of his career: lose the girl...or his job. *1960: Director, Story and Screenplay, Editing, Art Direction (B&W)
Romance at its most anti-romantic--that is the Billy Wilder stamp of genius, and this Best Picture Academy Award winner from 1960 is no exception. Set in a decidedly unsavory world of corporate climbing and philandering, the great filmmaker's trenchant, witty satire-melodrama takes the office politics of a corporation and plays them out in the apartment of lonely clerk C.C. Baxter (Jack Lemmon). By lending out his digs to the higher-ups for nightly extramarital flings with their secretaries, Baxter has managed to ascend the business ladder faster than even he imagined. The story turns even uglier, though, when Baxter's crush on the building's melancholy elevator operator (Shirley MacLaine) runs up against her long-standing affair with the big boss (a superbly smarmy Fred MacMurray). The situation comes to a head when she tries to commit suicide in Baxter's apartment. Not the happiest or cleanest of scenarios, and one that earned the famously caustic and cynically humored Wilder his share of outraged responses, but looking at it now, it is a funny, startlingly clear-eyed vision of urban emptiness and is unfailingly understanding of the crazy decisions our hearts sometimes make. Lemmon and MacLaine are ideally matched, and while everyone cites Wilder's Some Like It Hot closing line "Nobody's perfect" as his best, MacLaine's no-nonsense final words--"Shut up and deal"--are every bit as memorable. Wilder won three Oscars for The Apartment, for Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Screenplay (cowritten with longtime collaborator I.A.L. Diamond). --Robert Abele
Ref 5669 - A brand new, well furnished and well appointed large bachelor apartment, located in the old and much sought after part of St. Paul's Bay. Layout comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, shower, double bedroom, and a sizeable sunny backyard. The property is located on the first floor of a new and upmarket small block of apartments. Call Kenneth J. Borg on 99462582 for an appointment.
A modern 1 bedroom apartment in St Julians. Property is well furnished and finished to high standards. Also comprises open plan kitchen/living/dining with bathroom and parquet floors throughout. Equipped with washing machine, TV and A/C. Call 99462582 for an appointment.
hardwood floor sanding cost
floors and decor outlet
wood floor plus
sandless floor refinishing
heated laminate floors
floor covering installer
how to lay floorboards